I'm Worried about Myself
Sometimes, it feels like nothing is going right.
If you are worried or wondering about something, feeling depressed, anxious, thinking of hurting yourself, being picked on, having a bad drug-use experience or are curious and wondering about drugs, gender, or sexuality, there are a ton of people and resources out there to help you.
Click here to learn about Delisle's counselling program.
Click here to learn about Delisle's Studio drop-in centre.
For information and support, try:
- Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 to connect with a counsellor who can help you
- Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youth Line at 1-800-268-9688 for confidential, free, non-judgmental peer support Sunday-Friday 4:00-9:30 PM
- TRIP at 647-822-6435 if you are having a bad drug-use experience or just need some information on safe sex or drugs
To find therapy, try:
For information on mental health, drugs, stress, and anything else you can think of, try:
- Mind Your Mind for fact sheets on how to cope, keep yourself safe, and deal with stress. There are also lots of stories, blogs and art done by youth for youth
- Reach Out.com for great information on mental health, substances and relationships
- Kids Help Phone for info on a variety of topics about health, dating, violence, money and jobs, and much more
- Children's Mental Health Ontario for information on mental health
- EROWID for the most comprehensive and accurate drugs archive on the web
- E Mental Health for self-screening questionnaires to see if you have something to worry about. They are free, confidential and have been validated by professionals.
For our list of recommended crisis resources, check out our Crisis Emergency Information List ».
For our list of recommended Toronto walk-in counselling, check out our Walk-in Counselling Information ».
Access our list of 24-hour crisis lines on our Emergency page.