Client Rights and Responsibilities
As a client of Delisle Youth Services, you have a right to:
- Expect to be treated with dignity, respect, and free from discrimination or harassment.
- Expect your personal information to be handled in a confidential manner and not be shared without your permission.
- Expect that you will be treated as an individual with a professional and caring response that recognizes uniqueness including preferences based on sexual, ethnic, spiritual, linguistic, or cultural factors.
- Expect that if you live in our residence we will do our best to make it a warm and welcoming home.
- Expect that we will share your information with you, answer your questions, and be included in the planning for your service.
- Make a complaint. You can contact our Executive Director directly at 416-482-0081 ext. 237. You can also contact the Child Advocacy Office at 1-800-263-2841 or 416-325-5669. If you are in residential care, call the RPAC Office at 416-482-0081 ext. 233.
As a client of Delisle Youth Services, you have a responsibility to:
- Participate in the planning for your service at Delisle.
- Treat staff, fellow clients and visitors with dignity, respect, and free from discrimination or harassment.
- Attend meetings or services or let us know in advance that you can’t make it.
If you live in our residence, help us maintain it and make it a warm and welcoming home. Let us know if you think the goals and plans are not working for you.